Quirky Dame Designs Update!

First piece of good news?   I just placed an order for a sample print for three of my paintings!  I'm nervous, but eager to see how they turn out.  If they turn out well, I will be listing them in both my Art Fire and Etsy shops then ordering more.  If they don't, I'll continue to fiddle around until I get some awesome prints that are sell-worthy.  :)

In other good news, I've listed two new paintings this weekend!  The first one is called Night Owl and he's done on the mini 2.5"x3.5" canvas and comes with the 5" easel shown in the picture.  He's available at http://quirkydame.artfire.com:



The next one was just me fiddling around with another mini canvas and experimenting a bit.  I ended up with Desert Sunset, available at http://juliebehm.boundlessgallery.com




Next on my plate is a mini Valentine's Day owl.  I'm going to sign off now and get started!  Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

0 comments:

join the mailing list

Quirky Dame Designs's Fan Box

Followers

Networked Blogs

My Art Fire Shop

My Blog List