Just listed...

Had quite the productive day!  I grabbed some coffee, ran a few errands, then hauled myself home and started working on the creative stuff.  I started my father's Christmas gift - a sketch of a squirrel on a tree stump - then finished up my best friend's present.  I'll be posting pictures of that soon.  :)

While I was out running errands, I had to stop by JoAnn's to pick up some paint.  I ran across some little 2.5 x 3.5 canvases (ACEO sized) and little 5 inch easel's to go with them.  Since there was a 50% sale happening, I snapped up four of them.  :)  After working on my bff's present, I decided to just start one.  A little while later, it was complete and I found myself taking pictures and listing it in my shop. Here's a couple of pictures:

























2 comments:

mv said...

Such a wonderful idea! Think you could get simplified versions of your friend's painting or the Joy painting on one of those? :D

Julie Behm said...

I'm so tempted to go back and see if they are still on sale. Probably will after work tomorrow! :) I'm pondering designs for the others. We'll see what I come up with! I have a simple little design similar to my friend's design that I'm thinking of using. Hoping to experiment with that soon!

join the mailing list

Quirky Dame Designs's Fan Box

Followers

Networked Blogs

My Art Fire Shop

My Blog List