Had to share this, too!

I had another Art Fire seller, White Dandelion Works, contact me, this time about making plushies based on my owls.  I can safely say that I am not talented when it comes to sewing and that's an understatement.  So it's something that I didn't have planned, but the idea intrigued me.  (I love fun little plushies and wish I did have that talent to make them!)  I gave her the go ahead to create one for a toy drop and loved the results!  She's made two more for her Art Fire shop and I wanted to share them with you.  They're wonderful and I'm hoping to have her make a custom one for me.  :) 

Here's the first one:



And then there's this one, the latest one she has listed:




I'm so charmed by her adorable owls and I hope you guys like them, too!

 

0 comments:

join the mailing list

Quirky Dame Designs's Fan Box

Followers

Networked Blogs

My Art Fire Shop

My Blog List