Sharpie Doodle ATC's

I mentioned sharpie doodles in my last post and thought do a quick post on those. I have recently become obsessed with doing sharpie doodle artist trading cards. They're easy, fun, and let me stretch a bit with the imagination. Plus I can do them while I watch my favorite shows. :-) This is the first batch I did:



This is the second and latest batch that I've finished:



I've got a bunch more that I've started. Fun little things and very addictive. Plus I'll be able to use them for swaps!

7 comments:

Nadira said...

I LOVE these ATCs. Have you given them all away? Can I see them live and in person? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Julie said...

No fear, they are still in my possession! Next time we get together, I'll try to remember to bring them. And I might even have more by then.

Lynn said...

These are very cute! I also really like the design of your whole blog.

Leah said...

Oo, I love all your suns!! Great work!

Julie said...

Thanks everyone!

Ang said...

I love these doodles.So colorful.Your very talented.

Julie said...

Thanks Ang!

Quirky Dame Designs's Fan Box

Followers

Networked Blogs

My Art Fire Shop

Artist a Day: Featured Artist

My Blog List