Sharpie Doodle ATC's

I mentioned sharpie doodles in my last post and thought do a quick post on those. I have recently become obsessed with doing sharpie doodle artist trading cards. They're easy, fun, and let me stretch a bit with the imagination. Plus I can do them while I watch my favorite shows. :-) This is the first batch I did:



This is the second and latest batch that I've finished:



I've got a bunch more that I've started. Fun little things and very addictive. Plus I'll be able to use them for swaps!

7 comments:

Curvee Th@ng said...

I LOVE these ATCs. Have you given them all away? Can I see them live and in person? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Julie Behm said...

No fear, they are still in my possession! Next time we get together, I'll try to remember to bring them. And I might even have more by then.

Lynn said...

These are very cute! I also really like the design of your whole blog.

Leah said...

Oo, I love all your suns!! Great work!

Julie Behm said...

Thanks everyone!

Ang said...

I love these doodles.So colorful.Your very talented.

Julie Behm said...

Thanks Ang!

join the mailing list

Quirky Dame Designs's Fan Box

Followers

Networked Blogs

My Art Fire Shop

My Blog List